Re: Lint tools for WebNN

At the moment, the tooling is extremely WebNN-spec-specific, and I didn't
want perfection to block "good enough". But I'd be interested in
collaborating on generalizing things.

Many things are very hacky and could benefit from more eyeballs and
potentially changes to bikeshed/respec, or integration into those tools via
hooks, rather than trying to do post-processing analysis.