Re: Tracking spec triage and maintenance

Taking milestone assignment into account brought ARIA down to just one
issue that hasn't been triaged in at least a week:
https://jyasskin.github.io/spec-maintenance/w3c/aria/. So maybe that's a
helpful metric even if ARIA doesn't want to adopt any other SLOs.

The other question I meant to ask in my first email is, do folks think it
makes sense to adopt this repository into the speced org
<https://github.com/speced/>, so it can be a community effort instead of an
individual one?

Thanks,
Jeffrey