Re: Scolling ToC issue

Dear Philippe,

The display size was not the issue; I gave the browser full screen. Also, the ToC was not shown the same as when you resize your browser screen. It was still shown on the left of the contents, but simply not in a frame but as a fixed size box that scrolls with the rest of the contents.

Regards.,
Danny

--
Danny Greefhorst
06 - 45 23 99 26

ArchiXL
www.archixl.nl <http://www.archixl.nl/>
Nijverheidsweg-Noord 60A-27
3812 PM Amersfoort
KvK nummer 05084421

The information contained in this communication is confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. You should not copy, disclose or distribute this
communication without the authority of ArchiXL. ArchiXL is neither liable for the proper and complete
transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.
ArchiXL does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that the
communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference. If you are not the intended recipient of
this communication, please return the communication to the sender and delete and destroy all copies.