Re: ReSpec change: don't show logo or allow usage of W3C status if not in a W3C Working Group

Hi ReSpec users,

Just as a follow up, this effectively means the "group" configuration option is now required for all "official" W3C documents (i.e., anything that will live on /TR/).

Here is what you need to do if ReSpec is showing you a warning about this:

 1. Find your Working/Community Group at http://respec.org/w3c/groups/
 2. Copy the short name for your group (e.g., "webapps")
 3. Add the name of the "group" configuration option to your `respecConfig`.

For example:

```
var respecConfig = {
   // Web Applications Working Group
   group: "webapps",

  // other config options...
}
```

For more details, and how to specify "group" for a joint deliverables, please see:
https://respec.org/docs/#group

Kind regards,
Marcos