Re: Is this a Safari error? CG Draft logo does not appear...

So there may be some other issue here.

If the page is viewed with the URL: https://www.w3.org/2021/a11y-discov-vocab/latest/ <https://www.w3.org/2021/a11y-discov-vocab/latest/> then things work, the logo appears.

This URL is actually a proxy set up by the system team to a github page, namely https://w3c.github.io/a11y-discov-vocab/latest/ <https://w3c.github.io/a11y-discov-vocab/latest/>, which is a static version generated from a respec source: https://w3c.github.io/a11y-discov-vocab/ <https://w3c.github.io/a11y-discov-vocab/>. The strange thing is that the logo is missing from that latter, ie, from the respec source (and it works all right in Chrome and Mozilla).

Running Safari 15.1 on Big Sur

Ivan

----