Re: Major unannounced Specberus updates wrecking publishing

Hi Tab,

The changes to the templates were circulated in August:
  https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/spec-prod/2021JulSep/0015.html

https://github.com/w3c/tr-design is where the changes were worked on.

I was hoping to get time to help on the bikeshed front prior to November
2 but ended up not being able to.

I'll look tomorrow at the changes done by David and complete them.

Philippe

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/spec-prod/2021OctDec/0044.html