Re: [ReSpec] pubrules warnings from respec output

Hi David,

> On 30 Jun 2021, at 5:32 am, David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk> wrote:
>
> The Math WG has recently reformed and I'm updating the Community group draft ready to submit as a W3C First Public Working draft. However I have some  pubrules warnings I can't remove (easily removed by editing the final html but I'm trying to avoid that)
>
> The spec is at [1] with a saved static HTML export from respec at [2] and the pubrules report at [3]

>       wgPublicList: "www-math",
>       github: "w3c/mathml-core",
>

> in respecConfig but the mailing list isn't added. The github issues link is added but pubrules moans
>
> No mailing list link.
> It must include a public archived place to send comments to in the headers (<div class="head">) of the document. (GitHub repository issue links are expected to be of the form https://github.com/<USER_OR_ORG>/<REPO_NAME>/[issues|labels][/…].)

That's bug indeed. I've filed the following and will try to fix that ASAP:
https://github.com/w3c/respec/issues/3663

Please subscribe to the above for updates!

> The second warning is about section numbers  pubrules warns
>
> Please consider wrapping section numbers (in the TOC and in headings) with <span class="secno">.
>
> respec has wrapped them all in <bdi class="secno"  I'm not sure if I did something wrong in configuration here or if it's just respec and pubrules not agreeing?

This is a bug in PubRules. Using bdi is correct there, so please feel free to ignore that warning.
I've filed the following on PubRules for us to fix that:

https://github.com/w3c/specberus/issues/1306