Re: How to find all spec editors in my company?

Note that there’s a “doJsonLd" configuration option, which I really don’t think should be an option or should at least default to “true". It adds a JSON-LD block to the generated spec, which includes this type of information. It is primarily intended for SEO purposes, but if it was used uniformly, it would provide a convenient means of extracting editor/author information as well as citations.

The example doesn’t show the editor’s institution, but it will if provided.

Note that you don’t really need to understand how to process JSON-LD in order for this information to be retrievable, but if it was done universally, it could be used to maintain an improved specRef.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net