Re: We need a single point of reference for all of our tools

Le 15/04/2021 à 12:38, Tobie Langel a écrit :
> I wanted to initially just write a short email to welcome the new CG
> members (welcome folks!)  intro myself as the maintainer of Specref[1]
> and PR Preview[2], two tools among the /many/ that you will invariably
> rely on if you start contributing to specs at W3C.
>
> Doing so, I realized we didn't really have a good centralized point of
> reference for all of these tools, who maintains them, what knowledge
> base exists for them, etc.
>
> And so my first suggestion to this list would be to create such a
> reference if one doesn't already exist, and if one does exist, to link
> to it prominently from relevant places.

As usual, we have several somewhat outdated pages on the topic:
  https://www.w3.org/2003/Editors/#tools

https://github.com/w3c/Guide/blob/main/editor/resources.md#for-editors-role

I'd be happy to set up whatever redirects are needed if a new better
maintained page emerge.

Dom