Re: [ReSpec] UNOFFICIAL DRAFT background

I believe that the watermark recently regressed (with this PR
<https://github.com/w3c/tr-design/pull/224>, I believe).

It used to be confined to the head of the document (see here
<https://web.archive.org/web/20200817071047/https://wicg.github.io/largest-contentful-paint/>),
but now covers the entire document (example
<https://wicg.github.io/largest-contentful-paint/>), including the ToC and
the document body, making it barely legible, particularly so in dark mode
(see attachment).

We should fix this.