Re: Process document 2020 is now effective [was: Templates for Process 2020 specifications]

I assume we're going to get new acronyms in W3C API data as a result?

What’s the rollout plan for those and where can I read about those changes?

Depending on what this looks like, changes to Specref might be required. These could be substantial changes, or on the contrary, fairly light ones.

Thanks,

—tobie