Re: Introducing specification series in the W3C API

Hi Tobie,

That upgrade actually comes from issues raised some time ago
[1][2] when people noticed a few inconsistencies between the
API and /TR.
I expect these discussions to happen on GitHub instead of
that mailing list. Next time, I will make sure to ping you
and other tools (respec/bikeshed) maintainers in the thread for
feedback before we start the implementation.

Denis

[1] https://github.com/w3c/w3c-api/issues/96
[2] https://github.com/w3c/w3c-api/issues/98