Re: About RawGit, and possible replacements

Could the systems team not simply host an instance of this service?
https://github.com/neoascetic/rawgithack

It appears to be a simple NGINX proxy with some clever config files.
Everything else is the web page hosted at the root of
https://raw.githack.com/ which I assume is not needed for our purposes