gdoc2respec (Google Docs => Respec)

From: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2018 13:16:24 -0400
To: spec-prod@w3.org
I just wrote a little NodeJS module to convert Google Docs to respec.
Works for my current draft.

Example doc:  https://credweb.org/report/

Generated at: https://github.com/w3c/credweb/tree/master/report

The re-usable code: https://github.com/sandhawke/gdoc2respec

This won't work with any fancy formatting, tables, etc, and has no way
to handle most nice respec features like definitions and editors notes.
I might figure out tricks for some of them if/when I need them.  (Like,
maybe any text with a background-color gets special treatment.  Or maybe
I'll see what the corresponding gdocs add-ons do.  Suggestions welcome.)

         -- Sandro