Re: Travis-CI builds need to be turned back on

It's not that it's not activated yet, it's that somebody turned it off
*again*. I've turned back on builds for my repos twice now in the past;
I just now turned practices back on again. It seems we'll need to adopt
a more regular practice of sharing "it happened again" on this list
until we figure out how to stop this from happening. Michael