Re: var colors, was Re: [ReSpec] Google Summer of Code

On 04/29/2018 07:30 PM, Marcos Caceres wrote:
> On April 29, 2018 at 3:37:14 AM, Tab Atkins Jr. (jackalmage@gmail.com) wrote:
>
>> I initially aligned with EcMarkup in styling, but when I went for
>> multiple colors I diverged, obviously. However, I'm not particularly
>> happy with the colors I chose; I just went for a quick set that looked
>> vaguely okay. If y'all can come up with a better set of colors (I'm
>> using 7, about that many or more would be good) I'd be happy to copy.
>
> We'll have a play and see what we come up with.
>
> Might also be something the Fantasai's design student's could maybe
> help us with?

Probably not. :) They've been mostly focused on research and high-level
stuff, haven't really tackled the graphic design issues.

> If it proves useful, it might be something we eventually move into
> base.css and fixup.js.

Yeah, I intentionally left out syntax highlighting type stuff to let
everyone experiment. If we end up with a de-facto standard that we're
happy with, we can fold it into the base styles. :)

~fantasai