Re: [ReSpec] `data-tests` and new goodies in v15+

On August 16, 2017 at 3:33:52 PM, Silvia Pfeiffer
(silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com) wrote:

> Hmm, that's actually less than I expected to see. I somehow thought
> it would show me aggregate results on the test suite, a bit more
> like "caniuse.com(http://caniuse.com)" but per test.
>
> Linking through to the related test is a good start though.

Yeah, baby steps :) The WTP runner now spits out JSON files that we
will be able to use eventually, but I've not worked out how to link
everything together yet. I'm hoping to do that as I continue take Web
Payments through the CR process.

I have a separate bug for caniuse integration - but caniuse is very
imprecise about what "can I use?"/support actually means... so it's
not useful for standards folks, but pretty useful for devs obviously.