Re: Case-sensitive <dfn> in ReSpec

For whatever reason the ReSpec community wanted to roll the text into the
collection as well.  You can override that behavior with the additional
attribute data-lt-noDefault.   If this is present then it WILL NOT roll the
text into the collection of aliases for the term.

--
Shane McCarron
Projects Manager, Spec-Ops