Re: Case-sensitive <dfn> in ReSpec

Hey all,

now I had time to try Shane's suggestion to use data-lt. I don't think
it works. I have defined

  <dfn data-lt="iri-set">IRI</dfn>

  <dfn data-lt="iri-function">iri</dfn>

yet when I reference using <a data-lt="iri-function">iri</a>, the link
that gets generated is #dfn-iri.

If I use a some other link text such as <a
data-lt="iri-function">wtf</a>, then the link is correctly generated
as #dfn-iri-function. But that is of no use for me.

Can you suggest a workaround?

I am writing a specification that contains sets and set functions, so
case-sensitivity is important and Web-IDL does not help. ReSpec is
presented as a generic tool "for writing W3C specifications", so I
don't think it should make assumptions that they will use Web-IDL.