Re: New TR design in 2017?

Hi all,

First, thanks so much to Fantasai whose work really helped improve the
UX of using specs this past year. <3

Secondly though, and sorry for ranting, but W3C is a standard org whose
main output is specs. That it relies on volunteering from members and IE
to improve the design of its specs is baffling. Making specs as easy to
consume as possible should be paramount.

I'd like to see W3C put more resources in areas that actually matter to
itself, its community and the Web at large. If the UX of consuming its
specs isn't one of those, then what is?

Best,

--tobie