Re: Pubrules: Use https for /TR documents

On 08/01/2016 09:31 AM, Philippe Le Hegaret wrote:
> Thank you to everyone who got this done!
>
> Mike West, for pushing us forward.
>
> Marcos, Tab, and Shane, for taking constant care of bikeshed and respec.
>
> Denis and Antonio, for involving our back and front tools forward.
>
> Editors in general, for their patience and understanding while we're
> moving our tools forward.

I left out Tobie from that list, probably because the list of drinks
that I ought to pay him is already quite long.

But, nevertheless, we needed him to make this happens and he was up for
it, so thank you as well and apologizes for omitting you yesterday.

Philippe