Re: Pubrules: Use https for /TR documents

From: Mike West <mkwst@google.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 11:20:49 +0200
To: Denis Ah-Kang <denis@w3.org>
Cc: spec-prod <spec-prod@w3.org>, Chairs <chairs@w3.org>, Shane McCarron <shane@spec-ops.io>, Tobie Langel <tobie.langel@gmail.com>, Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>, "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>, Antonio Olmo Titos <antonio@w3.org>, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
On Mon, Aug 1, 2016 at 9:14 AM, Denis Ah-Kang <denis@w3.org> wrote:

> The day has finally come. With the official release of the new
> pubrules [1], we now require people to switch the TR links to https.
> The spec generators like Bikeshed and Respec have been updated to handle
> that switch so if you are using these tools, you probably have nothing
> to do.
> As usual, if you want to make sure your documents are ready to be
> published, you should check them with pubrules [2].
>
> Feel free to report issues on irc (#pub) or github [3].

Thanks for getting this done!

I filed https://github.com/tabatkins/bikeshed/issues/767 against Bikeshed
to correct one error I found (and update WebAppSec's templates), but was
otherwise able to publish an update to https://www.w3.org/TR/CSP3/ this
morning without issue.

As an aside, the only link in the boilerplate that can't currently be
converted to HTTPS is http://ev.buaa.edu.cn/; perhaps y'all could chat with
the folks at Beihang?

Thanks again!

-mike