Re: tips/tools for ReSpec-to-Bikeshed conversion?

From: Hodges, Jeff <jeff.hodges@paypal.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 20:03:06 +0000
To: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
CC: "spec-prod@w3.org" <spec-prod@w3.org>
On 3/4/16, 11:58 AM, "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com<mailto:jackalmage@gmail.com>> wrote:

On Fri, Mar 4, 2016 at 11:46 AM, Hodges, Jeff <jeff.hodges@paypal.com<mailto:jeff.hodges@paypal.com>> wrote:
Hey guys,

might any of y'all have any tips (or tools :)  for undertaking spec source
conversion from ReSpec to Bikeshed?

I haven't actually done a ReSpec conversion yet, but I'd be happy to
do one for you and write up the results into a helpful guide. ^_^

Hey Tab, thx for the generous offer -- perhaps we could work together on it in some fashion?   I welcome the learning curve wrt bikeshed.  :)

=JeffH