Re: Proposed Final Design for W3C Technical Reports style in 2016

Hello all,
"Fwiw, the styles do add a background (and thicken the underline)
on :focus and :hover.
​"
I complete appreciate such an approach. As an user with Low Vision, I would
highly recommend, underline (or any styling for links) do have sufficient
contrast of color. In fact, either underline or any styling would be
helpful more to users of low vision and cognitive.

Thanks,
Srini​

Best regards,

*Srinivasu Chakravarthula*
Sr. Accessibility Consultant, *Deque* <http://deque.com>
Hand phone: +91 709 380 3855

Deque University <http://dequeuniversity.com> | Follow me on Twitter
<http://twitter.com/CSrinivasu> | Connect on LinkedIn
<http://linkedin.com/in/srinivasuc> | About Me <http://about.me/srinivasuc>

Technology is a gift to everyone; let's create inclusive digital experience