RE: ReSpec and how it gets used

It's also possible your users were running into an issue recently patched for Edge (that also affected IE11): https://github.com/w3c/respec/pull/799

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcos Caceres [mailto:w3c@marcosc.com]
Sent: Monday, June 6, 2016 7:40 PM
To: Shane McCarron <shane@spec-ops.io>; Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>; spec-prod <spec-prod@w3.org>
Cc: Michiel Bijl <michiel@agosto.nl>
Subject: RE: ReSpec and how it gets used

On June 5, 2016 at 10:15:12 PM, Markus Lanthaler
(markus.lanthaler@gmx.net) wrote:
> We, the Hydra W3C Community Group also have dynamic Respec documents.
> Recently I more often got reports that those documents don't render
> properly for some users. The last one I heard was that a fully patched
> IE11 can't render them.. I haven't verified that yet though.

IE11 is not supported by ReSpec's generation mode, unfortunately (that browser is over 2 years old now, and has been superseded by Edge).
Either kindly ask your users to switch to Edge or use a more modern browser ... alternatively, please publish the ReSpec output instead, which should work on any browser going back to IE6.