Re: ReSpec and how it gets used

APA / ARIA is an interesting case, in that we try to not expose the raw
ReSpec to the public.  Since it is only "us" I am not super worried about
it.  But there are some groups that make their ReSpec sources public and
encourage use.  I was wondering how prevalent that is.

--
Shane McCarron
Projects Manager, Spec-Ops