Re: Deprecating the old pubrules on Aug 1st, 2016

On Thu, Jun 2, 2016 at 12:42 PM, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org> wrote:

> [[
> All normative representations MUST validate as HTML5 with the following
> limitations:
>   Inline markup for MathML is permitted but should use a (fallback)
> alternative.
>   If the HTML5 validator issues content warnings, the publication request
> must include rationale why the warning is not problematic.
> ]]
>
> Sure.  So my follow-up (but non-specific) question was "which profile of
html5"?  To which the answer was that there is a W3C profile of html5 in
the validator. Which is great, and I assume what is used.  My follow-up
question to that was if that profile includes things that are not part of
the baseline HTML5.

Obviously I can just poke at it to find out.  But I was hoping someone more
clueful than I would  just have a definitive answer.

--
Shane McCarron
Projects Manager, Spec-Ops