Re: Supporting levels and level-less drafts in /TR, bikeshed

FWIW I have never understood CSS levels.  And I don't know how they map to
normal versioning of other things.

As to "living standards" - conformance people don't like living standards
in the same way that they don't like frequent updates of tools.  Large
organizations go through a lot of trouble to validate that version X of
something satisfies their requirements.  For better or worse, those
organizations represent a big piece of our constituency.  In order for
their model to work you need stability.

--
Shane McCarron
Projects Manager, Spec-Ops