Re: ReSpec extension architecture question

On 13/02/2015 23:44 , Shane McCarron wrote:
> I could pour through the code and find a hook for this.  Or add one if
> it doesn't exist.  But I have 100 other things to do too, so before I do
> that, help?  Is there an easy way for a ReSpec document to add to the UI
> without creating a custom profile?  Or is there some other clever way to
> get this data out of one spec and into another without building a
> backend data service?

There currently is nothing, but it would be pretty easy to add a
configuration option to add new UI modules. You just need to 1) load a
UI module and 2) call ui.addCommand() as is done in
https://github.com/w3c/respec/blob/develop/js/profile-w3c-common.js#L59.