Re: Updating our /TR stylesheets

On 05/13/2015 02:05 PM, Philippe Le Hegaret wrote:
> All,
>
> I am pleased to report that this project is now adopted and Elika Etemad (aka Fantasai) agreed to be the point person for
> 2015. She has now the difficult mission to propose the new design for documents published in the year 2016.
>
> Many thanks to Elika and I'm looking forward for the change,

Thanks Philippe!

Just so everyone's clear, my goal for this year is just minor improvements and cleanup,
so I'm not going to be accepting any major redesign work for 2016. I *want* to do major
redesign work, but doing that well is going to require markup changes, and that's a
project we don't want to tackle while the publication system is being overhauled. ;)
We can certainly start on that project this year, but the 2016 style sheet will not be
its release year.

I'll try to look through the pull requests in the next few weeks, and then send out a
survey to collect WG input for more changes.

Draft survey: https://www.w3.org/wiki/SpecProd/Restyle/Survey

~fantasai