Re: ReSpec toolchain...

I think that a non JS dependent version of  document that is essentially
words, is reasonable.
I disagree with it being justified in terms of it being an accessibility
requirement. Non JS based content being specifically required for users
with disabilities is a requirement with no basis.

--

Regards

SteveF