Re: Informative components of w3c specifications

On Friday, July 11, 2014 at 10:35 AM, Joseph Scheuhammer wrote:

> Something like this:

> Refer to the ... for the rules in this section.

I would object to that. Let's please not bloat specs further (specially with Respec). Specs clearly state in their conformance sections that:

"As well as sections marked as non-normative, all authoring guidelines, diagrams, examples, and notes in this specification are non-normative. Everything else in this specification is normative."