Re: Some thoughts on a new publication approach

On 25/10/2013 10:44 , Simon Sapin wrote:
> Le 21/10/2013 16:26, Robin Berjon a écrit :
>> I've been thinking about how to evolve our existing publication system,
>> based on previous discussions here and looking at usage patterns. Here
>> is a brain dump of my notes.
>
> This all sounds very good. What can we do to make this move forward?

Glad you like it :) My plan is to build a small (and likely hackish)
prototype to work out the exact mechanics. Once that works, work with
the W3C team to make it happen.

I've started a GH repo for this (but there's nothing there — I reckon I
won't get around to this before TPAC):

     https://github.com/darobin/publican