Re: YA proposal to bring /TR/ into the 21st century

Hmm.  I think it is important that TR/short-name/ continue to work as it
has.  The industry knows this is where you go to find specs, and I wouldn't
want to have to *decide* which one to read.  On the other hand, I think a
convention that was TR/short-name/menu or list or something would be great!
  A standardized way to get to the list of all versions of a spec.  We
tried this in the XHTML working group back in the day, and it was
moderately successful.

--
Shane P. McCarron