Re: ReSpec 3.2

On 18/10/2013 15:03 , Tobie Langel wrote:
> On Friday, October 18, 2013 at 2:19 PM, Robin Berjon wrote:
>> • The most user-visible change is that there is now a UI in the top
>> right corner. It features a button that when pressed shows a drop-down
>> menu of things that can be done. Right now that list is limited but the
>> modules that implement the functionality in the drop-down are loaded
>> lazily which means that we can add functionality there without worrying
>> about code size (notably linting).
>
> No drop-down for me on http://coremob.github.io/coremob-2012/ on Chrome.

The way in which Markdown support is done was wiping away the UI
elements and then reinjecting them using innerHTML. Needless to say,
references to those elements made before markdown did its pass no longer
addressed the ones in the tree after it.

This should now be fixed. It required making core/markdown aware of
those elements in order to preserve them properly, but I think that's a
survivable architectural issue. Any alternative was far, far more
complicated for little extra value.

LMK if you still see issues.