Re: IDL problem

From: Shane McCarron <ahby@aptest.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 09:34:57 -0500
To: Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
Cc: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>, Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org>, "spec-prod@w3.org" <spec-prod@w3.org>, Tobie Langel <tobie@w3.org>
That aside, I have had a change of heart about impromptu / new entries
required for publication.  I now agree that we should encourage people to
use the localBiblio mechanism.  Richard would not had hit this particular
roadblock, and the specref maintainers would not be a bottleneck.  Once the
data is available in specref, the localBiblio entry can be removed if you
want.

--
Shane P. McCarron