Re: IRC Channel?

From: Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 20:08:25 +0200
To: "shane@aptest.com" <shane@aptest.com>
Cc: "spec-prod@w3.org Prod" <spec-prod@w3.org>
On Wednesday, September 11, 2013, Shane McCarron wrote:

> Is there a W3C IRC channel where spec editors hang out?  If not, could
> there be?

I think we had one for a long time but it didn't get much chit chat. The
mailing list turned out to be better (+github).

> It seems like a great way to be able to quickly get answers to common pubs
> issues.

I think if you just visit #webapps (or even better the #whatwg channel on
freenode) you can generally find a good range of Editors and testers and
generally awesomely helpful people almost 24/7.