Testing using Spec Runner

From: Shane McCarron <ahby@aptest.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 22:19:30 -0500
To: "spec-prod@w3.org Prod" <spec-prod@w3.org>
I am finishing up the RDFa extensions to ReSpec and I, naturally, want to
add tests to exercise it. I sort of understand the architecture of the
tests, but I am frustrated debugging and running the tests.  Is there a doc
somewhere or a best practice I can follow?  For example, if I use the
makeRSDoc function to create a skeletal document so I can interrogate it,
is there an easy way to just *look* at the generated document?  I know what
it is supposed to look like, but...

--
Shane P. McCarron