-------- Original Message --------
From: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 13:45:28 -0500
Cc: Denis Ah-Kang <denis@w3.org>

Hello Chairs,

W3C technical reports have a "status header" below the title.
Traditionally we have used "Working Draft" for all types of
Working Drafts. Based on input from Robin Berjon and Doug Schepers, I am
proposing the following change to pubrules [1]
regarding the status header:

  * FPWDs will say <h2>First Public Working Draft [date]</h2>
  * LCWDs will say <h2>Last Call Working Draft [date]</h2>
  * When both it will say: <h2>First Public and Last Call Working Draft
[date]</h2>

Please let me know if you object to this change.

If there are no objections, I expect this calendar:

  * 19 March: I will announce change and 4-week grace period. During the
grace period the Webmaster will accept old and new
     forms.
  * 16 April: I will announce the change has been finalized. After this,
the Webmaster will only accept the new form for new drafts.

The pubrules checker will accept both during the grace period. If you
encounter any problems, please let us know. We won't announce the final
adoption until we've fixed all reported bugs around this change.

Thank you,

Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/Guide/pubrules