Re: Specref API

From: Karl Dubost <karl@la-grange.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 06:02:18 -0400
Cc: spec-prod@w3.org, ext Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org>, Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
To: Tobie Langel <tobie@w3.org>
Tobie Langel [2013-06-25T05:43]:
> I need to access more data than what the Specref API currently provides
> Question is: should I create another end-point for this extra-data and leave /bibref untouched or should I add this to /bibref?

It depends partly on who/what will manage it in the future.
If small independent datasets help to make it easier in terms of distributed management such as adding stuff to the datasets, I would recommend different a different with links to navigate, connect the datasets.

btw, Tobie did you have an overview on the dusty and now useless Matrix?

RDF view  http://www.w3.org/QA/TheMatrix.rdf
HTML view http://www.w3.org/QA/TheMatrix

see also
  http://www.w3.org/QA/2002/10/matrix-base