Re: Update on the publication process project

From: Tobie Langel <tobie@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 11:40:07 +0200
To: Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
Cc: spec-prod <spec-prod@w3.org>
On Thursday, May 30, 2013 at 11:27 AM, Marcos Caceres wrote:
> On Thursday, 30 May 2013 at 08:27, Tobie Langel wrote:
>
> > Did the first (semi-) automatic merge from /TR today (ran scripts/rdf.js).
> >
> > Here's the output commit: https://github.com/tobie/specref/commit/46240442.
> >
> > Works like a breeze. This should be the end of manual updates to the biblio.js for all things W3C. :)
> This is great. What would be nice is to now move all the W3C refs to a private resource that is managed exclusively by the system (accessed through the REST API).

Unfortunately, we still need to do some manual work even for W3C specs, as, for example, /TR doesn't provide us with ED and doesn't get the order of spec editors right.

Once this is fixed, we'll be able to automate all the things. In the meantime, the current setup will have to do (unless someone has a bight idea I haven't thought about).

--tobie