Re: biblio.js update best practice?

On Tuesday, September 25, 2012 at 11:00 AM, Robin Berjon wrote:

> On 24/09/2012 19:22 , Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com (mailto:Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com) wrote:
> > What is the best way to test a change to biblio.js before pulling it
> > into the main build?
>

> In general I only do the most cursory test of biblio.js: I check the
> syntax. For that, I just do node bibrefs/biblio.js. If it doesn't blow
> up then the syntax is fine.

By blow up, I assume Robin means (in some javascript console, like Chrome's dev tools):

var x = {"ID" : "the citation"};
x["ID"];
//returns what is expected

Throws no syntax errors. That's the easiest way to check.

I also then check that the whole bliblo.js works using the method above before doing the pull request.