Re: Add a suggested tag for feedback emails

Hi, folks-

On 1/20/12 7:50 AM, Giuseppe Pascale wrote:
> Hi,
> respec placeholder text generates something like:
>
> "If you wish to make comments regarding this document, please send them
> to blah-list@w3.org (subscribe, archives). All feedback is welcome."
>
> I was wondering if would be a good idea to add an optional tag in the
> config section so that the generated text could look like
>
> "If you wish to make comments regarding this document, please send them
> to blah-list@w3.org (subscribe, archives) using the [foo-bar] tag. All
> feedback is welcome."

+1

I actually think the feedback link is important enough that it should go
at the top of the document, as with DOM3 Events or Touch Events [1].

If a subject tag needs to be added, it should be included in the mailto:
link, like I suggested for the HTML Editing APIs spec [2].

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-Touch-Events-20110913/Overview.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2012JanMar/0060.html

Regards-
-Doug