Re: [rfc-i] IETF RFC format <-> W3C pubrules

Yes, I agree that would be very useful stuff to have when considering
a new format.

It is pretty easy to add in with HTML. Just define an XML attribute
and drop it in. It would probably be some variant of class

stuff....

--
Website: http://hallambaker.com/