Re: Proposed W3C Spec Conventions

Hi, Folks-

I started writing this up in the spec conventions document, but stalled
when I tried to provide a rationale for using these codes.  I like the
idea of using @title, but aren't these values a bit cryptic for the
final output?

For the authoring syntax, these may be short and convenient, but there
doesn't seem to much utility in presenting that to authors... couldn't
the processing script expand that into something a bit more... decoded?

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs