Re: ReSpec.js and diff marking

No - it's the same script.  I didn't push the update into that
repository yet.  There are a number of bugs fixed, but there is still
something weird about how it interacts with ReSpec.js that I am trying
to run down.  I will keep you posted.

W.r.t. ReSpec.js and the default engine, I don't mind if it is on my
server or yours.  My server is a massive machine at DreamHost that has
unlimited storage, bandwidth, CPU, etc... so I am happy to leave it
there rather than burden the W3C servers any more than they already are.

I will keep you posted!