Re: diff additions to W3C-ED stylesheet

Hi Shane,

The online gateway to your htmldiff tool at least doesn't seem
embed the CSS in output. At least not for the case of diffs
generated for the HTML5 draft.

Come to think of it, I seem to remember running into a problem
where it also didn't embed it even when I used htmldiff from the
command line.

A test case for this is just to run a diff between these to resources:

  http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/
  http://www.w3.org/html/wg/html5/

:wq

  --Mike