RE: Spurious <a> elements in xmlspec.xsl

Aha!  It seems to be a weird bug in Firefox.  When I view selected source or show information (Display & Class details) it shows these extra <a> anchors, but not when I do normal view source, or look at the source using notepad.

Phew, panic over.

RI

Richard Ishida
W3C