Re: Multidocument support

[FWIW, the link checker is maintained by people at www-validator@w3.org,
rather than by spec-prod]

Le lun 01/12/2003 à 09:05, Jeremy Carroll a écrit :
> If the link checker had an additional box where you could put up a set of
> pairs of URLs
>
>   INTENDED  => CURRENT
>
> then it could check a "future" URL by mapping it to the current editors draft
> URL. (In fact this could be used to check all the documents in a
> multidocument set at the same time); also could flag any use of one of the
> CURRENT urls (which is usually a mistake, not always).

The linkchecker has this function, but only available as a command line
parameter; cf http://www.aero.jussieu.fr/WEB-outils/docs/checklink.html

(I agree that having this as an advanced capabitility of the on-line
version would be good; but this is better proposed/discussed on
www-validator)

Dom
W3C/ERCIM
mailto:dom@w3.org