Re: TR Bibliography extractor

On Tue, 2003-10-28 at 09:58, Dominique Hazaël-Massieux wrote:
> Le mar 28/10/2003 à 15:41, Dan Connolly a écrit :
> > Request for Enhancement: support link targets.
> > The input should consist of pairs
> > 	label URI
> > and the bibliography should be formatted:
> >
> > Maybe make the labels a check-box option.
>
> Done, thanks for the suggestion, I was wondering how it could be turned
> into a more useful bibliography.

Another idea: accept pointers to other bibliography
sources, e.g. the IETF.

I converted the IETF RFC index to RDF a while ago:

# GET http://www.ietf.org/iesg/1rfc_index.txt \
#   | perl rfcIndexGrok.pl >,rfc-index.rdf

 -- http://www.w3.org/2001/02pd/rfcIndexGrok.pl

So I'd like to give this bibliography extractor
a mix of pointers to W3C specs and pointers to
IETF specs, plus a pointer to ,rfc-index.rdf,
and get a formatted bibliography back.